Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Model : Micromax canvas2 (a110) pattern lock

 
Micromax canvas2 (a110) pattern unlock done

Model : Micromax canvas2 (a110)

problem : Pattern lock

solution : Hard reset

procedure

1. Power off handset
2. Press both vol keys (vol+ and vol-) and power key
3.two options will be displayed on screen
recovery mode
factory reset
4.press vol+ key
5. Screen blank, dont worry
6. Touch "home" key....menu will appear
7. Browse by vol+ and vol-
8. Select "factory reset" by "option key" (left of home key)
9. Reboot phone....all done:d

17 comments:

  1. Very good post. Saved Rs. 250 thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and last do delete use all data ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. i m very thanx for u u save my mobil

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks bro you save my 200 handred ruppees.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am very very thanx for save my mobile

    ReplyDelete
  6. UNLOCK OF PAATERN LOCK IN MY MICROMAX A110 CANVAS 2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have id and password but i fail to open my phone

      Delete
  7. with above steps i not getting unlock my phone kindly help me

    ReplyDelete
  8. where does the back up of user data get stored? I did reset the phone, but unable to restore my user data. Donno where it got stored.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once u do rest u wont get backup evn u did it...!

      Delete
  9. left key of home not working. Plz tell me what i do

    ReplyDelete
  10. sir i help my mobile me pattern lock ke bad email id puch rha par data canation band h sir me kya karu or apke farmule ko bhi dohraya par delet aal data tak jakar age kam nhi kar rha h
    plz help fast

    ReplyDelete

gsmmobileplanet.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.